Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You know who know you best? Of course you are likely to respond "Abba Father!" But the thing is, I may have to tell you the enemy knows everything about you as well. I am not trying to scare you or anything, the devil is working so hard to shame you, especially shame you with something you've been passionate about, something you are good at, or someone you actually like.

Have you ever had a dream in your heart which is on an unfulfilled mode? Let's say you have a passion for fashion and then your family and your friends might tell you it's not realistic to work in a fashion industry because you are not coming from a professional designing background. If you want to be a master chef and someone may kill your dream by saying you are not graduated from a chef colleague. I  have a related experience too, when I talked to my former boss that I failed my diplomat exam by lacking of 3 points and guess what he told me? He said if he was the one doing the exam he will be the first place in terms of points. I am not parade about anything. Ok! Maybe I am, there were 600 people was involved with the exam and I was number 55 based on the points I got in the exam. Even though I didn't pass the test last time but it was a big encouragement for me because I am not coming from a diplomatic background. The point is, the voice of lies will not have power unless you empower them. Let's say, if you are not happy with current job that you've been doing and you took the job because someone else told you to. At the end of the day, you've been living in the misery, whining and blaming those who force you to make that decision. Is that the fact? Let me tell you, you have no one to blame because you are the one making choices not them.

In the book of Genesis, what did Adam do when he was found by eating the forbidden fruits? He blamed the woman. In that story you could discover all the human have one thing in common which is blaming others. If you blame others it doesn't wipe out the mistakes you've done! If you want to wipe out your mistakes and be free from those bondage, you may have to confront it, convict it and repent. By doing so, you won't allow any access for the voice of lies to come in and shut the door right at the moment you take this drastic measure. Then all you need to do is ask God show you more and more confirmation. Once you receive the confirmation, you better work your butt off as hard as possible by forming a discipline to your desire. I guarantee  you, God is the one place that gifts to your heart! Every gifts takes practice! Tommy Lee didn't get strike in the head from a thunder then he becomes a awesome drummer. Heidi Baker didn't just hear God's voice and sit at home to wait for people from the Mozambique to get healed. As a matter of fact, they both tried as hard as possible to the point they were about to give up and God intervene. If you don't try, how do you know if it is a good fit? At the end of day, why would God put this desire in your heart not in my heart? Think about it! Because the day He created us, he already ordained different works for us. That's  the Scripture says "we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. --Romans 8:28"

God is saying to you "what are you afraid of?" "why are you hiding?"  "I say I will give it to you and I will keep my promise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment