Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today I wanna share about leading a Christian lifestyle. Our friends might make some comments such as "How come you can be that superstitious?" "Justine, are you crazy?" "I respect your religion but can't you keep it real by separating your real life from your religion ?!" When we heard those comment, there are times we couldn't help but whine on the inside "You might want to rephrase that! This is supernatural not superstitious and FYI Jesus is NOT a religion! "

But at the meantime, we may be affected by people's opinions and start to question if God is real? If faith is just a make believe stuff so as to persuade us and comfort our insecure heart. To tell the truth, some of us a expert to receive lies from Satan instead of listening the truth from God. A lot of times,my sisters usually tell me "Justine, you are such a cheerleader, whenever I feel upset I can always come to you because I know you will give me some encouragement to pluck up my courage." I am so flattered and blessed that my friends will think of me when they need a shoulder to cry on. But you know why would I say those words to you? Not only do I want to comfort you but more importantly I am doing my best to remind you that what you have been missing is the truth from God.

At the end of day, it's your call to choose whatever you want to believe. If you choose the Babylonian system which is the standard of this world then neither God nor I can force you to believe in Him. Because He gives us free will to choose. If you feel like you want to know more about this almighty Jesus and wonder why we could be that happy around Him? You can ask Him by saying "God, I don't you that well but I really want to get to know you better!" My gorgeous friend Wei-Chen can guarantee you, He will show you the way. Haha! Her testimony just came across my mind!

What I am trying to say is don't be threatened by the lies of the enemy by condemning yourself with thoughts such as "God, I am unholy because I am still smoking!" "Christians are whole bunch of DIE VIRGINS and moral impeccable club. " Those thoughts are the biggest lies. I've been walking with JC for almost a year now, there are some good times and of course there are some bad times that I screwed everything up almost broke 10 commandments but you know what? God is always faithful, a single person can't restore a broken heart nor a broken spirit only God can! I am a living testimony, if He can restore me, he can restore you as well. Just as Casting Crowns sang "Lord, you catch me when I falling! Whom shall I fear?" He gives me a new life while I was literally dead like a soulless zombie. This is a miracle for me because I know the enemy was trying to shame me with the mistakes I've done in the past. In stead of trying to avoid the awkwardness, I step out and ask for forgiveness for those people who hurt me and those whom was hurt by me. Miraculously, those people and I are still remain friends. To me, that is totally a manifest of God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment