Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012/01/29

It's been a while for me to write something on the blog. These days I've got so caught up by lots of stuff going on in my life. I feel like there are times we read through Bible verses but didn't actually take in those verses. Do we really have faith in the Lord? Are we one of those seeds which are being eaten by birds or withered without roots? You may very well discovered Jesus didn't just mention this parable one time. As a matter of fact, He keeps reminding us how God loves us and value us with His grace. In Matthew 7:11 He says " If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"  Oftentimes we just got so distracted by the things of this world, have you ever felt so good about yourself and being confident about your job, your desire or your performance and all of a sudden, people's comment will totally destroy what you've believed in? Have you ever thought about why? We will go on and on trying to figure out why? But have you ever thought about why would you feel upset about this? It's because you are letting those words to affect you; you are the one letting those words taking over the voice of truth. I was born and raised of a Babylonian system that screams money is your first priority in terms of your career objective. The other day while I was talking to my mom and sharing my desire of being an ambassador in Christ just to go across countries and make disciples of all nations. She simply reacted by saying how do you know you are going to pass the national exam and be a diplomat? I told her because God has been speaking to my hearts this is what I've been called for. Last week Pastor Jon was preaching how imagination can do big thing that you could never imagine. Sometimes people are just being defeated before you take a step of faith to realize it. Doubts is that poisonous arrow to kill our dream. If you have a dream and you can't make it then why would God give you a dream that you can never achieve it?  If God is calling you to be an photographer then why are you sitting at the office of the software engineer? If God is calling you to be a preacher on stage then why are you hiding in the shadow of someone else back?  If God is calling you to be a fashion designer then why do you feel like you're trapping in a sales manager's body? If you feel like you don't belong to those places why don't you take a leap of faith and step out to your comfy zone and actually realize what God has calling you to do. He sees you as His one of a kind creation, your imagination and your creativity are not the same as someone else's.  I am not saying you have to jump to a snap decision of whatever comes across your mind. My point is if you feel like your desire is not what you're doing now, the first thing you need to do is ask.  Ask God why? Why would you have this kind of desire? God is the one created you and He knows you best. John 10:27 says" My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." We are children of God, Jesus is our Shepherd, He knows everything about us and He is the creator of every single one of us. He will most certainly fulfill your imagination and sharpen you as the one and only child He created you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment