Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012/01/04 Pray for Taiwan

I am so sick of enemy trying to manipulate my country and screw up the unity of Taiwanese people! Today I want to urge every single one of us to pray and proclaim unity in Jesus name. You guys probably notice as the election draws near, Taiwanese people are separated to two sides and people are so hostile against each other. For example, my parents are what they call neutral voters which means they are not happy with both sides and always complaining about how lousy President Ma is and whining if Miss Tsai is elected Taiwan will be heading toward failure. Ok, here's the thing, I am not in to political hostility and I feel like praying for the current leader and future leader of Taiwan to be imparted by the wisdom and peace coming from above. The situation now we're encountered kind of remind me while people in Israel were complaining about Moses and Aaron. In stead of fighting against each other, why wouldn't us just trust in the Lord to choose the most ideal leader to lead this country to His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment