Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

So today we got the chance to rehearse for the skit. The story is about queen Esther was ordained to be a queen and how God sent her to save her own people. To be honest, I was a lil bit grumpy today and I don' t feel like going to church especially I have a lot of studies going on and lots of emotional drama. Anyway, so I went to church basically out of being obedient to God. Sorry!! Ms. Pearson, I am being too honest now! Haha! During the whole rehearsing moment, there's one verse really speaks to my heart, "For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this? --Esther 4:14"

Have you ever had this kind of "what if" mentality? What if my mom is Christian and then she will understand what I am doing. What if my granddad will be healed from his sickness? What if I could have a well paid job so that I could dedicate more to the people I love. What if I were as famous as Heidi Baker so that I could have the power to shake nations. Then it will go on and on and on because all you can think about is you are less than those people and you are being trapped by the situation instead of transforming the situation. You have to believe, God never makes mistakes. He makes you Asian, African, Asian American, American, Latino or Caribbean for a reason and you have being ordained to "royal position for such a time as this!!!!" Everything God places in your life is not by accident as a matter of fact He meant to plan that way. He is waiting for you to say "Yes Lord! I am ready! If I perish, I perish!" Because you are not live for yourself, your mom even your future husband! You live for Jesus! You may have to give up everything you once valued and follow Jesus. It doesn't mean you have to donate all your money and go on a missionary trip somewhere and being starved and eaten by the lion in the jungle. What I am trying to say is, you need to look beyond the things of this world. You may have the heart for Jesus but the thing is sometimes we will put ourselves before Jesus or people! Shi-Yi asked me "if God is your good friend, then have you ever thought are you a good friend of God?" Do you trust Him and treat Him like a good friend or just ask Him to give you all that you want?

So today I want to offer prayer for you, if you think you want to be free and really give your life, your money, your everything so as to sacrifice as your Issac, please "reply" the post and I will pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment