Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey love ones,

Just want to share with you guys an awesome testimony this morning! This morning a south African young man decided to step out to fulfill God's purpose by starting an extreme game ministry. It was really powerful to hear that because some of us probably haven't found our purpose. Sometimes we got so preoccupied with the things of this world, we totally forgot how to live a life of fulfilling God's purpose.  What is our purpose? You are purpose for God's kingdom.

The other day my cousin and I were on our way home from Rose's house, she told me she never thought how Christians react will be like a family thing. My cousin went to a Catholic high school and college, she got so paranoid by the school teachers and her classmates always talking about the judgment day and showing her pictures of hell. I told her what their saying is probably the truth but they missed one point that is bringing the kingdom. Remember how Jesus prayed in the Lord's prayer? He said "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10 your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us today our daily bread. 12 Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. Matthew 6:9-13"  What did Jesus said about this picture?? He said "your kingdom come!!!!!!"

To be honest with you, I don't really care if I am going to heaven or what? Because nobody knows what's gonna happen after death! I love the idea what Pastor Jeff always tells me the eternal life not only means the length of life but also the quality of life. That is, once you receive Jesus you will live a life when people probably perceive you as living a lifestyle of living in Heaven which is God's kingdom. Sometimes when we have conflicts with your colleagues, friends or family, you are encountering a financial woe or having anxiety about the exam. You could totally ask yourself why? Why would I go panic for all these stuff? I am purpose for a kingdom, where I am right now or what I am doing right now is just a temporary stop and a temporary tool that God has giving me as an opportunity to join His great commission.

I wanna share my spiritual dad's testimony. He used to be a politician back in the States and after he retired he got hired as a consultant in the United States government.  He got paid by $1000 per hour for consulting the politicians. As tempting as it sounds but Jeff decided to be obedient to God's mission and choose to come here to fulfill what God has been calling him to do. You know what Vincent said really touches my heart? He said he wasn't feel happy at all before because he knew he wasn't fulfilling his purpose. You know what will make you really happy? You will feel so happy to see people start to give their life to Jesus Christ in your work place, at starbucks, in schools and be convinced that hope and love do exist if they have faith in it. The true happiness based on that, I am telling you! The feeling of experiencing the person just talked to you and decided to follow Jesus and be baptized will really touch your heart! I don't know how to describe that, it just more than words to see a person laugh again from the bottom of her heart, you will understand everything you've done is just so worth it. Don't let Jesus Christ died in vain and don't let your second life live in vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment